The ACT-Monaro District Golf Association (ACT-M DGA) is established as an Incorporated Association and operates with the powers and legal capacity of a company limited by guarantee as set out in section 124 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
The Association may only exercise its powers and use its income and assets (including any surplus) for its Objects as set out in the Constitution.
The Public Officer for the ACT-M DGA is the Secretary of the Association who may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ACT-M DGA is a Not-for-Profit organisation , meaning that the Association must not distribute any dividend, surplus, income or assets directly or indirectly to its members.indirectly to its Members.
- Click here to read/download the Constitution of the ACT-M DGA
- Click here to read/download the list of Office Bearers and Committee members of the ACT-M
- Click here to read/download the Strategic Plan 2019-2024 of the ACT-M DGA
- Click here to read/download the Annual Report of the ACT-M DGA for the FY 2018-2019
Also provided at this tab are links to:
- Policies and other guidance authorised by the ACT-M DGA to assist clubs in the management of the game of golf.