ON A MONDAY AT ROYAL – JUNIOR EXCITEMENT
All junior golfers, not down the coast surfing after Christmas, should look to play in this new exciting event being organised by Adrian Lees (PGA Assistant Professional) at ROYAL CANBERRA GOLF CLUB. It is a team event so you will probably need to chase up your Club Junior Manager/Co-ordinator and talk to your mates and get a team entered — ask nicely and you may get YOUR OWN Club to support your registration ($35 each).
– Teams of 6 players (see entry conditions below)
– Progressive Elimination format
– Shotgun start 7:30am
– All competitors play a 9-hole Stableford qualifier (Yarralumla 10-18th holes)
– Top 4 from each team in the 9-hole qualifier progress to playoff over 6 holes from 10:00am (Brindabella 19th, 20,21,22,26,27th holes)
– Top 2 from each team in 6-hole qualifier then progress to playoff over 3 holes at around 12:00 midday (19,20 and 27th holes)
– All stableford scores from all players count towards team total
– Team and Individual Prizes to be won
– Lunch included
– Junior Shootout: 100m shot following round
– Players that do not progress are encouraged to caddy and support team-mates
Please send in entry forms with the information as listed below for each player — $35 per player
|Player Details||Player 1|
|Golf Link Number|
|Contact Phone Number|
Entry Forms may only be submitted via e-mail to Adrian.Lees@royalcanberra.com.au or in person at the Royal Canberra Golf Shop. Entries open on Monday 4th December 2017. Entries close Monday 1st January 2018 or until the field has reached capacity.
Total Entry Fee: $__________ ? Visa (1.5 % surcharge) ? MasterCard (1.5%) ? Amex (3.1%)
Card Number: _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _
Expiry Date: _ _ / _ _
Cash: $ ___________
– Please visit Royal Canberra’s website www.royalcanberra.com.au for tournament conditions, dress regulations, any updated event information. Draws published online from 2nd January 2018.