Murray Blair, Golf Professional at Gungahlin Lakes, is running two levels of junior clinics during October. One for starters aged 8-12 and the other for 13-15 year olds.
Junior Starter Clinic for 8-12 Year Olds
There will be a four week starter clinic starting 3 October. The details are:
Dates: 3rd October to 26 October
Lessons: 8 lesson program (4 weeks, twice per week)
Duration: 45 minute sessions
Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Times: 4.15pm to 5pm
All equipment is provided. Cost per person is $120.
Gungahlin Lakes Junior Golf Scholarship for 13 to 15 Year Olds
DATE: 4th of October
The Gungahlin Lakes Junior Golf Scholarship is open to all 13, 14 and 15 year olds (at time of application).
- Applicants must pay a Registration Fee of $50 prior to the first coaching session.
- All applicants must attend 8 consecutive group training sessions, (Rain hail or shine)
- Not available to any applicant that has been or is currently a member of any golf club (including Gungahlin Lakes)
- At the completion of the 8 training sessions each applicant will be awarded a FREE golf membership at Gungahlin Lakes until the end of the 2017-18 golfing year (up to 30th Sept 2018)
- All Junior Golf members are entitled to play for free and attend Junior School Holiday Golf Clinics at no cost
- If the scholarship holder does not attain his or her handicap and play a minimum 10 competition rounds during their first year, their scholarship will cease
- Restricted competition times: All Junior scholarship holders can only play in club competitions after 11:30am.
- Play before this time is prohibited. (except in open club events or honour board events.
- Register today and join our scholarship programme as your pathway to becoming a regular golfer.
Note: We need a minimum of 8 applications for this session to commence.